At Words Of Hope Counselling, we provide individualized one-on-one sessions to address your unique needs and provide you with realistic solutions. Don’t let your bully’s negativity control your life. Let us help you take back control. Please feel welcome to call or email, and we will respond within 24 hours because we know if you are reaching out, you are ready to take the next step, and we don’t want to miss the opportunity to help you. You will get through this!
What is Cyberbullying
- Cyberbullying is when a person becomes a target of actions by others using digital tools like computers, cell phones, and other devices that intent to humiliate, embarrass, torment, harass, or threaten.
- Cyberbullying is different from face-to-face bullying as the victim can be hurt anywhere at any time.
Effects of Cyberbullying
- Low self-esteem
- Loss of interest in activities normally enjoyed
- Increased feelings of loneliness and sadness
- Changes in eat and sleeping patterns
- A decrease in social behaviour
- Can’t concentrate on school
- Becoming quieter