If you are a concerned parent and worry about the well-being of your family, we understand where you are coming from. We have families of our own and want nothing more than to see them flourish and grow into successful talented adults. We too have struggled and know the importance and necessity of making wise decisions. These everyday decisions that we make can either aid our children and family to grow and flourish or hamper our families and bring devastation that can last a lifetime. We are strong, both woman and man and together you have the ability to bring up children and families that can thrive in today’s world.
We are a qualified, caring and experienced team of therapists who will teach you how to effectively communicate with your loved ones, re-establish the trust, respect and love needed for healthy happy relationships.
You can also work with us one-on-one if your family member is not comfortable coming to counselling. It will still be helpful that you come. Why? Because you are an example and you can never go wrong by seeking positive changes within yourself. Your family will benefit from your good decisions.
Please don’t hesitate to book your first appointment. Call the office or go to the Contact Page and fill out the email form. We will respond within 24 hours as we know if you are reaching out, you are in need and we don’t want to miss the opportunity to help you. You will get through this.
- Blended Families
- Teen Issues
- Behavioral Issues
PARENTS, ASK YOURSELVES…
- Do you often feel guilty?
- Are you concerned about the well-being of your child?
- Do you feel like your life is out of control?
- Are you being pulled between work and family and struggle to find a healthy balance?
- Do you yell at your kids regularly?
- Does it feel like you’re going crazy?
THE GOOD NEWS IS
- You are not a bad parent – you just need guidance
- Life does not have to be this way
- You have the power to choose and change
- It’s not too late
- You don’t have to do this alone
- There is always hope